lientekno.com – Lowongan Kerja Posisi System Engineer di Infinitt Indonesia
DESKRIPSI LOWONGAN KERJA
Responsible for installation, implementation, supporting trouble shoot issue, Preventive Maintenance for client customer base.
- Manage a support team to provide first class post-sales support to INFINITT SE Asia SDN BHD Service Customers in Indonesia
- Provide input into the pre-sales process and act as a lead on support and service issues, strategy and approach.
- Develop and grow a new post-sales Service Management function.
- Set clear objectives, evaluate progress and instill a high-performance culture with focus on teamwork, service excellence and ownership for resolving customer issues.
- Set-up, manage and improve standards and procedures – within the team.
- Ensure working practices are well defined and operational with minimal disruption.
- Manage the team and individual performance Technical and skills development.
- Encourage open communication between team members, suggesting and driving forward ideas about how the team can work more effectively together.
- Cascade business objectives and targets to the team
- Review daily priorities and take appropriate action to ensure results are achieved.
- Remain aware of new product developments in the area of network technology providing input and tactical direction to the business on customer service and support challenges.
- Liaison with the internal functions including sales, product management, engineering, network operations, provisioning and other service functions.
- Ensure high quality, up-to-date documentation exists for all service.
- Ensure issues are solved to agreed standards and all relevant testing is documented.
- Provide input into the company service strategy.
- Strong knowledge of supporting and utilising databases (Oracle or Microsoft SQL). Certification is preferred.
- IT Service Management (ITIL/ISO20000)
- Knowledge of DICOM and HL7 standards.
- Knowledge of hospital and radiology workflow.
- Knowledge of supporting visualised systems (VMware and Oracle GlobalZones) in an asset.
- Knowledge of high availability systems and disaster recover procedures is an asset.
- Knowledge of networking, hardware and programming is an asset.
- Experience in Change Management.
- Candidate must possess at least [Education Level] in Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge on server operating systems (Windows Server)
- At least 1-2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Excellent analytical skills. Good attention to detail.
- Strong inter-personal skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Good team player.
- Superior multitasking skills and resilience.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high-pressure environment.
- Demonstrate resourcefulness, initiative and determination to see problems and issues through resolution.
- Strong communication skills (oral/written) to interact effectively and professionally with both internal and external customers.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Strong self-motivation.
To be considered for this role you should have a strong background in healthcare IT, healthcare informatics, medical software, PACS, RIS or pathology or laboratory LIMS systems.
The successful applicant will benefit from ‘first class’ industry recognised training and a comprehensive remuneration package, including a competitive basic salary, extensive opportunities for bonus, contributory pension scheme, private health cover and etc. This is a unique opportunity to work on the ultimate state of the art medical imaging systems that will profoundly change both the PACS market, and the levels of customer service delivered. You will become a product specialist and then utilise your knowledge and skills to train and develop other team members.
Informasi Tambahan Lowongan Kerja
Tingkat Pekerjaan : Pegawai (non-manajemen & non-supervisor)
Kualifikasi : Sertifikat Professional, D3 (Diploma), D4 (Diploma), Sarjana (S1)
Pengalaman Kerja : 1 tahun
Jenis Pekerjaan : Penuh Waktu
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Komputer/Teknologi Informasi, IT-Admin Jaringan/Sistem/Database / 508, 193
lientekno.com – Peluang Karier Menarik Menanti! Kami membuka pintu kesempatan bagi individu berbakat yang ingin bergabung dalam tim kami. Jika Anda memiliki semangat yang tinggi, kreativitas yang tak terbatas, dan motivasi untuk tumbuh bersama, ini adalah waktu yang tepat untuk mewujudkan impian Anda. Kami mencari individu yang berkomitmen untuk mencapai prestasi luar biasa dan berkontribusi pada kesuksesan perusahaan. Bergabunglah dengan kami dan menjadi bagian dari perjalanan yang menantang dan penuh inspirasi menuju kesuksesan bersama!
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, Infinitt Indonesia
INFINITT Indonesia is a representative office of INFINITT SE Asia Sdn. Bhd. as a subsidiary of INFINITT Healthcare Co., Ltd., which is a Korea-based company engaged in the research, development and distribution of medical imaging and information solutions and services. The Company provides picture archiving and communication systems (PACSs), including radiology PACSs, dental PACSs and cardiology PACSs, and research and information systems (RISs), three dimensional (3D) visualization solutions, clinical information systems (CISs) and others. It also provides cloud PACS services, tele-radiology services, maintenance services, solution upgrade services, solution replacement services, technical support services and others.
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan Infinitt Indonesia
Ukuran Perusahaan : 1- 50 pekerja
Waktu Proses Lamaran :
Industri : Kesehatan/Medis
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Waktu regular, Senin – Jumat, Bisnis (contoh: Kemeja), Transportation allowances, BPJS Kesehatan, BPJS Ketenagakerjaan
Lokasi : Jakarta Pusat