lientekno.com – Lowongan Kerja Posisi STEM IT – Indonesia Maintenance Manager di Prysmian Group
DESKRIPSI LOWONGAN KERJA
- Directing, controlling, and monitoring the implementation of preventive and corrective maintenance of the machines, tools, and all other company assets contained in the plant area and the company to ensure that machinery and tools are at an optimum level, efficient and appropriate standards in support of operational safety performance production company effectively.
- Ensuring that human resources are both available and qualified to carry out the activities of predictive, preventive, and breakdown maintenance.
- Provides support functions and maintenance strategy both internally and externally.
- Responsible for leading the maintenance department and motivating all personnel to achieve its targets by optimizing the entire human resources and existing facilities well.
- Ensure that the production machines in the factory operate properly and efficiently.
- Improve the performance of production machines in terms of capacity, efficiency, and reliability, through the identification process and the performance of the machine as well as the implementation of an appropriate maintenance strategy.
- Ensure that all activities in the unit of work are implemented effectively and always refer to the operating costs that have been determined.
- To direct and monitor the preparation of the implementation schedule preventive maintenance on equipment, machinery factory located in the area as well as areas of the company to ensure an implementation guide preventive maintenance of effective, coordinated with all relevant departments to ensure the machines and tools is at an optimum level to support the company’s operations.
- Directs, monitors, and controls the implementation of breakdown maintenance for the machines or equipment that are damaged and identify and determines the follow-up to be done so that the machine can operate again and be effective in achieving production targets.
- Directs and monitors the implementation of preventive maintenance to ensure the implementation of maintenance by the schedule set out in ensuring optimization of the entire machine and tool conditions in the company.
- Led, directing, and monitored the activities of the morning meeting with supervisors to identify events that occurred during the previous shift to determine the priority of the work to be performed on the next shift.
- To direct and coordinate the preparation of the stock levels of spare parts/consumables that critical information is based on lead time, costs incurred as well as historical data on the stock of spare parts to ensure availability of spare parts/consumables at an optimum level in reducing costs that may arise as a result of downtime.
- Ensuring that the implementation of cost-saving in work units is done well and carefully.
- To direct, coordinate and carry out the implementation of compliance by all employees of the HSE systems and procedures that apply in the company to support the achievement of zero accidents in all the activities that take place in the company.
- Monitor and control the unit’s operations and implement the use of safety equipment required during the event to ensure the security and safety of all operational activities in the unit.
- To direct and control the preparation of the analysis results in machines per month to determine the follow-up/modifications that need to be done in improving the overall performance and productivity of the machine.
- Make monthly maintenance report.
- In charge of Internal Auditor.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering (Mechanical or Electrical) or higher educational level.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in Maintenance.
- Having experience in the Cable Manufacturing industry will be an advantage.
- Possess a high level of leadership with a strong orientation on detail.
- Able to speak English fluently.
- Support inclusive and diverse working environment.
Informasi Tambahan Lowongan Kerja
Tingkat Pekerjaan : Manajer/Asisten Manajer
Kualifikasi : Sarjana (S1), Diploma Pascasarjana, Gelar Professional, Magister (S2)
Pengalaman Kerja : 7 tahun
Jenis Pekerjaan : Penuh Waktu
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Manufaktur, Pemeliharaan / 510, 115
lientekno.com – Peluang Karier Menarik Menanti! Kami membuka pintu kesempatan bagi individu berbakat yang ingin bergabung dalam tim kami. Jika Anda memiliki semangat yang tinggi, kreativitas yang tak terbatas, dan motivasi untuk tumbuh bersama, ini adalah waktu yang tepat untuk mewujudkan impian Anda. Kami mencari individu yang berkomitmen untuk mencapai prestasi luar biasa dan berkontribusi pada kesuksesan perusahaan. Bergabunglah dengan kami dan menjadi bagian dari perjalanan yang menantang dan penuh inspirasi menuju kesuksesan bersama!
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, Prysmian Group
Prysmian Group is the world leader in the energy and telecom cable systems industry. Each year, the Group manufacturers thousands of miles of underground and submarine cables and systems for power transmission and distribution, as well as medium low voltage cables for the construction and infrastructure sectors. We also produce a comprehensive range of optical fibers, copper cables and connectivity for voice, video and data transmission for the telecommunication sector.
We are almost 29.000 employees, across 52 countries. Everyone at Prysmian Group has the potential to make their mark; because whatever you do, wherever you are based, you will be part of a company that is helping transform the world around us.
Team Overview and Job responsibilities
Start with an overview of the team and then Include major duties and responsibilities that the person will own. Only include duties that account for more than 5% of time, or which are critical. Use present tense verbs. Also, make sure to use the word “you” when possible (for example, you will be responsible for screening candidates, you will be extending employment offers, etc). It helps get passive candidates engaged and excited about the position.
It is possible to add in this section other details like Travel Requirements (to be mentioned the “%”) and if the relocation package is provided (“Y”/ “N”).
Who are we looking for?
This section shows the qualifications and experiences needed to perform the role. The job requirements section is to be divided in 2 main parts: Qualifications and Preferred qualifications
Identify minimum education, training or experience necessary to perform the job competently. May include special skills, license or certifications.
Prysmian Group, as an Equal Opportunity Employer, aims to attract and recruit individuals with diverse backgrounds, skills and abilities, who will enhance the quality of service and contribute to the Group’s success. Prysmian Group is committed to the development of an organization that prioritizes talent, where people feel respected, appreciated and free to fully express their human potential. Prysmian Group strongly believes that diversity drives meritocracy and brings significant value at all levels of the organization, increases the possibility of capturing market opportunities and maximizing value for our customers and shareholders. Prysmian Group bases its decisions on principles of equality, with evaluations based on the type of position and with a focus on best practices so individuals succeed based on their efforts and skills and their alignment with applicable job requirements.
Line Mangers, Hiring Managers, HR Corporate and HR Local are responsible for ensuring that diversity and inclusion are respected during the recruiting process. Unconscious bias and stereotypes must not influence our selection processes. We look for the best candidates and for the real value they can bring into the organization. We value meritocracy. We value diversity. We turn off our bias. All persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, military service and veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Prysmian Group will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.
Your application data will be treated according to our Data Protection Policy. If you believe you require assistance to complete this form or to participate in an interview, please let us know.
We view the quality of our human resource management as fundamental to the success of our business.
Please visit in our website: www.prysmiangroup.com
Prysmian Group is currently searching for highly qualified person to fill the position below:
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan Prysmian Group
Ukuran Perusahaan : Lebih dari 5000 pekerja
Waktu Proses Lamaran : 29 hari
Industri : Manufaktur/Produksi
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Asuransi Gigi, Asuransi kesehatan, Penglihatan, Waktu regular, Senin – Jumat, Bisnis (contoh: Kemeja)
Lokasi : Karawang