lientekno.com – Lowongan Kerja Posisi Operations & Performance Manager di IKEA Indonesia
DESKRIPSI LOWONGAN KERJA
Turn corners into happy places.
What you’ll be doing day to day:
- Monitor operational service level agreements for pick-up points (PUP) on a national level, and work closely across different functions, to drive service and operational excellence in order to improve customer experience and cost performance.
- Utilize and analyze sales data and geographical understanding to help drive PUP strategy, building business cases for new PUP, evaluating relevance of PUP formats and concept, leading PUP projects when project leaders are not available.
- Regularly review and actively collect feedback from across functions regarding our offering, customer experience and services, both physical and digital. Identify pain points and design solutions that can enhance the customer experience.
- Govern the end-to-end e-commerce shopping and operation flow for all digital channels, securing a smooth shopping journey and maximize operational efficiency, including through testing and pilot projects.
- Actively seek for opportunities to strengthen IKEA Indonesia’s Omnichannel (O2O) capability especially in cities which IKEA do not yet have physical stores, and responsible for smooth implementation of these new initiatives through testing.
- Lead Business Process priorities and explore opportunities to improve ways of working on a national level, such as ensuring stock availability through accurate forecasting, and preparing proposals and business cases to request for required resources to enhance capability and efficiency.
- Inspire, motivate and develop team competence and succession. Create an environment of trust by encouraging open, constructive, honest, two-way feedback with the team and other colleagues.
- Connect with Service Office Business Navigation to align ways of working and driving growth and long-term profitability.
We want you to be a person who:
- Experience working in a Digital/E-commerce function, with an interest in life at home and home furnishing of Indonesians.
- Independent, driven and agile with a proven ability to work as part of a team or independently.
- Experience in driving online & offline performance through critically analyzing data related to user behavior & operations.
- Understand Indonesian geography, able to identify locations with opportunity, and interested in managing operations.
- Experience leading a team in a retail environment and proven record of consistently meeting agreed budgets and goals through successful stakeholder management, pitching of digital initiatives to management & subsequent execution.
- Excellent grasp of written and spoken English.
The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them.
Informasi Tambahan Lowongan Kerja
Tingkat Pekerjaan : Manajer/Asisten Manajer
Kualifikasi : Sarjana (S1), Diploma Pascasarjana, Gelar Professional, Magister (S2)
Pengalaman Kerja : 5 tahun
Jenis Pekerjaan : Penuh Waktu
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Penjualan / Pemasaran, E-commerce / 503, 202
lientekno.com – Peluang Karier Menarik Menanti! Kami membuka pintu kesempatan bagi individu berbakat yang ingin bergabung dalam tim kami. Jika Anda memiliki semangat yang tinggi, kreativitas yang tak terbatas, dan motivasi untuk tumbuh bersama, ini adalah waktu yang tepat untuk mewujudkan impian Anda. Kami mencari individu yang berkomitmen untuk mencapai prestasi luar biasa dan berkontribusi pada kesuksesan perusahaan. Bergabunglah dengan kami dan menjadi bagian dari perjalanan yang menantang dan penuh inspirasi menuju kesuksesan bersama!
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, IKEA Indonesia
IKEA, the world’s largest home furnishing retailer, opened its first store in Indonesia, Alam Sutera (Tangerang) in 2014. Our co-workers has been growing up to 194,000 co-workers worldwide. Our culture is based on the spirit of togetherness, enthusiasm and fun. And we’re always looking for people who share our positive attitude and values.
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan IKEA Indonesia
Ukuran Perusahaan : 501 – 1000 pekerja
Waktu Proses Lamaran : 29 hari
Industri : Retail/Merchandise
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Asuransi kesehatan, Casual/Uniform, Regular Hours (Monday-Friday)/Shift Required
Lokasi : Tangerang