lientekno.com – Lowongan Kerja Posisi Head of Sales – Travel Industry – Jakarta Based di PT Michael Page Internasional Indonesia
DESKRIPSI LOWONGAN KERJA
With the COVID easing up in the world, the travel industry has seen an increased in its activity level and as such, our client is looking to hire Head of Sales who will report directly to the CEO, and also the Regional Sales Director.
With the COVID easing up in the world, the travel industry has seen an increased in its activity level and as such, our client is looking to hire Head of Sales who will report directly to the CEO, and also the Regional Sales Director. Travel industry has been badly impacted in the past 3 months, and our client is optimist that the tough times has passed, and this is the year to be more aggressive than 2019 to grasp the market share again.
Reporting to the C-level, the high-caliber candidate will be responsible for providing strategic planning, leadership, and management. The individual will be expected to increase the revenue generated across multiple businesses/products offering. Other key responsibilities include:
- Formulating targets and incentive plans for the team that will follow the local market, but still aligned with the regional initiatives.
- Developing the overall product category strategy to drive sales and revenues in order to achieve the commercial goals that have been set.
- Providing insights by analysing market research and customer’s behaviours.
- Developing and implementing objectives, strategies, and product development initiatives.
- Managing and building client relationships including pitching, negotiation, contracting, billing / invoicing, payment and determining pricing.
- Educating and establishing partnerships to grow revenue and footprints in Indonesia.
- Ability to understand the various of the product and increase revenue opportunity by offering innovative products.
- Managing all sales operations, including meeting sales target, estimating, and forecasting sales revenues.
- Growing the revenues of the organisation by identifying new business and generating new opportunities.
- Creating strong relationship with key clients stakeholders at both senior and mid-management levels (operation, technology team and potentially regional team).
- Maintaining sales volume, by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, and economic indicators and competitors.
- Leading and developing a sales team to ensure continuous growth and increase market shares.
- Understanding and effectively communicate the company’s value to various teams.
- Establishing systems and procedures for controls and evaluation of the team’s performances accordingly to their targets.
- Recruiting, developing and training team members, and identifying the high-potential within the team.
- Collaborating with multiple business functions: marketing, operations, and other regional cross-functional team.
This role is only opened for Indonesian with at least 12+ years of working experience in the sales or commercial roles, ideally from multi-national companies, and if you have an opportunity to be posted overseas, that would be preferred. Here is the requirement for the successful candidate:
- Bachelor degree from reputable university.
- At least 12 years of working experience with strong focus on sales, trade marketing or head of a business unit in a multi-national company,
- Industry background required: exposure in international FMCG brand, and/or internet-based company. Or a well-known international B2B sector.
- Experience in staying in one company for more than 3 years (not jumpy).
- Not title-minded and humble individual, and willingness to be hands on cause you will still be expected to be on the ground opening up doors instead of taking up a strategic role only.
- Can-do attitude to work in a lean team with minimal supervision.
- Excellent relationship building skill.
- Strong ability to set clear measurable objectives, delegate responsibilities, assess, recognise and reward performance.
- Independent, self-starter and initiative: an entrepreneurial mindset with a great personality and start-up experience will be a plus.
- Excellent business acumen and willingness to be hands-on, data driven and able to work within tight deadlines.
- Willingness to learn a new industry as even though you will be leading the FMCG category, it is important that the selected candidate has the agility to learn about the internet sector.
- Agile and show the willingness to learn and adapt with the fast-paced digital age.
- Drive and hunger to achieve results
Besides the opportunity to work in this reputable company, you will be entitled an excellent opportunity to develop the business and shape the culture of your team. Training, development and high drive is key success for this client. In addition, offers include:
- The opportunity to be part of a growing team, including recruiting and building your own team members.
- Highly motivated and intellectually capable of developing an inside out understanding of a new industry in a short span.
Informasi Tambahan Lowongan Kerja
Tingkat Pekerjaan : CEO/GM/Direktur/Manajer Senior
Kualifikasi : Sertifikat Professional, D3 (Diploma), D4 (Diploma), Sarjana (S1)
Pengalaman Kerja : 12 tahun
Jenis Pekerjaan : Penuh Waktu
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Penjualan / Pemasaran, Penjualan – Korporasi / 503, 142
lientekno.com – Peluang Karier Menarik Menanti! Kami membuka pintu kesempatan bagi individu berbakat yang ingin bergabung dalam tim kami. Jika Anda memiliki semangat yang tinggi, kreativitas yang tak terbatas, dan motivasi untuk tumbuh bersama, ini adalah waktu yang tepat untuk mewujudkan impian Anda. Kami mencari individu yang berkomitmen untuk mencapai prestasi luar biasa dan berkontribusi pada kesuksesan perusahaan. Bergabunglah dengan kami dan menjadi bagian dari perjalanan yang menantang dan penuh inspirasi menuju kesuksesan bersama!
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, PT Michael Page Internasional Indonesia
Michael Page International is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world’s top employers. The Group operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. We have operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas and focus on recruiting for the following sectors:
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Human Resources
- IT & T
- Procurement & Supply Chain
- Property & Construction
- Secretarial & Office Support
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan PT Michael Page Internasional Indonesia
Ukuran Perusahaan : 51 – 200 pekerja
Waktu Proses Lamaran : 2 hari
Industri : Manajemen/Konsulting HR
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain :
Lokasi : Jakarta Raya