lientekno.com – Lowongan Kerja Posisi Group HR Manager (System and Analytics) di Avantice Corporation
DESKRIPSI LOWONGAN KERJA
This position exists in order to source, evaluate, implement and maintain HR systems (i.e. Workday, Payroll System and etc.) and processes that support strategic HR initiatives across all HR functions with the objectives to build a highly competent workforce and a high-performance Group of Companies.
This position will work with Group HR and all HR Teams to understand the requirements for data analysis and dashboard reporting to define the objectives for data analytics, dashboards presentations and improves analytical models where necessary.
This position is responsible to ensure end to end smooth delivery of HR systems that includes:
- Consolidate requirement gathering.
- Consolidate and analyze data consistency and validity for the Group of Companies.
- Partner with HR process owners and external vendors to facilitate alignment and review areas for development.
- Ensure data quality by supporting the data conversion process.
- Develop test cases and be actively involved in user testing
- Troubleshoot issues to finetune solutions.
- Develop communication materials.
- Co-ordinate meetings with stakeholders to track various status.
Areas of Responsibility:
Implement HR Systems
- Identify the operational needs for HR systems
- Present business cases for new system implementation or system enhancements to senior management to obtain budget
- Conduct Request for Proposal (RFP) processes for HR systems
- Evaluate available HR systems and vendors to recommend suitable options
- Determine system functionalities and customizations to be incorporated in HR systems
- Design implementation plans for HR systems
- Lead implementation and roll-out of HR systems
Evaluate effectiveness of HR Processes and Systems
- Design feedback mechanisms to gather inputs on effectiveness of HR processes from lines of business
- Evaluate effectiveness of HR systems and processes against requirements, objectives and user needs
- Monitor compliance of HR systems with data and regulatory requirements
- Recommend improvement opportunities to HR processes and corresponding HR policies
- Implement improvements to HR processes and systems
- Manage the impact of changes made to HR processes and systems with stakeholders
Run HR Analytics
- Liaise with the team to understand data reporting and analysis requirements
- Set objectives for data analysis
- Fine-tune the analytics models
- Perform analytics on HR data to identify future risks and opportunities
- Develop recommendations using visualization tools to guide business and HR decisions and solutions
- Prepare action plans to implement decisions for enhancing business and HR performance
Analytics and Insights
- Develop insightful presentation derived from data analytics and HR metrics benchmarking using dashboards or data visualization tools
- Derive relevant insights from analysis and recommend enhancements to the organization’s HR practices taking into consideration the business context and operating environment
- Recognized Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- At least 5-8 years of relevant working experience in HR Systems.
- Good project management skillsets in implementing Workday and Payroll Systems across APAC region, provide HRIS support and/or user experiences.
- Good knowledge of end-to-end HR Functions.
- Good knowledge of Manpower Laws, Regulations and Statutory Requirements.
- Good understanding of the Industry, Organization, Business Processes and Functions.
- Experience in a people management role would be advantageous.
- Strong communication, influencing, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Experience in gaming industry or in large established corporations preferred.
- Human Resources Management
- Manpower Laws, Regulations and Statutory Requirements
- Talent Development
- Analysis Capability
- Process Improvement and Innovation
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good command of English and Mandarin
- Maturity Level
- Superior Interpersonal Skills, Building Relationships
- Excellent Communication, Influencing and Persuasion Skills
- Managerial Effectiveness, People Management
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Leading Change
- Highly Organized, Eye for Details
Informasi Tambahan Lowongan Kerja
Tingkat Pekerjaan : Manajer/Asisten Manajer
Kualifikasi : Sarjana (S1)
Pengalaman Kerja : 5 tahun
Jenis Pekerjaan : Penuh Waktu
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Sumber Daya Manusia/Personalia, Sumber Daya Manusia / HR / 502, 137
lientekno.com – Peluang Karier Menarik Menanti! Kami membuka pintu kesempatan bagi individu berbakat yang ingin bergabung dalam tim kami. Jika Anda memiliki semangat yang tinggi, kreativitas yang tak terbatas, dan motivasi untuk tumbuh bersama, ini adalah waktu yang tepat untuk mewujudkan impian Anda. Kami mencari individu yang berkomitmen untuk mencapai prestasi luar biasa dan berkontribusi pada kesuksesan perusahaan. Bergabunglah dengan kami dan menjadi bagian dari perjalanan yang menantang dan penuh inspirasi menuju kesuksesan bersama!
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, Avantice Corporation
Avantice Corp Service Company is one of the best regional Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) service providers by offering exceptional strategic, efficient, and secure horizontal BPO services to off-shore and near-shore e-commerce companies.
We are an energetic, innovative and customer-driven organization base in the heart of Makati City, Philippines. We are dedicated to developing our workforce and to provide the team with a challenging, high-performance yet caring and pleasant working environment.
Avantice Corporation is a multi-Nationalities company which will provide an opportunity for candidates to experience different cultures and enriches both personal and professional aspects for the individual.
The Role Model of a Strategic Service Partner
-Passion for result
-Completely aligning with our brands for their success.
•To deliver strategic BPO services to our clients that contributes towards achievement of their corporate long term goals and objectives
•To deliver highly efficient and secure BPO services to our clients that maximizes the return of their investment
•To establish the best practice for horizontal BPO services in the ecommerce sector
•To identify, recruit, retain and develop highly effective professionals
•To establish, cultivate and maintain a working environment that encourages responsible personal and professional growth.
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan Avantice Corporation
Ukuran Perusahaan : 201 – 500 pekerja
Waktu Proses Lamaran :
Industri : Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Asuransi kesehatan, Kasual (contoh: Kaos), Meal provisions, Leave entitlements, Accommodation, 24/7
Lokasi : Makati City