lientekno.com – Lowongan Kerja Posisi Commissioning/Site Engineer di PT Multikarya Asia Pasifik Raya
DESKRIPSI LOWONGAN KERJA
- Attend meetings with Project Engineers, production, and customers with the Project Coordinator.
- Conduct internal coordination meetings with project engineers, project coordinators, and production before starting site installation or commissioning.
- Receive technical documents from the Project engineer as a reference for site installation and commissioning implementation.
- Conduct and lead engineering on the installation and commissioning site phase; input BOQ for consumable installation and commissioning.
- Receive, review, and revise (if necessary) the inspection and test plan with the Quality Engineer and the project engineer.
- Be a company representative for every technical meeting and discussion with customers on site during the site installation or commissioning phase, together with
- Conduct a site survey before entering the installation or commissioning phase and issue an installation plan in the field.
- Become a commissioning test team and record commissioning results for handover to customers or operations.
- Recapitulate inspection and test results documents into fabrication data records in collaboration with Quality Control and Application engineers.
- Perform technical coordination and manage vendors on site in terms of technical and schedule issues.
- Become a problem-solving team if there are issues with equipment and systems supplied to customers.
- Be in charge of engineering in the site installation and commissioning phases until handover.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years experiences in pump manufacturing/pump service/pump installation/commissioning (Preferably experienced as an engineer in EPC, Pump System, Oil & Gas Production).
- Knowledge of API 610 & API 674 pumps
- Understand engineering specs, documents, & software engineering calculations
- Understand technical drawing (GA, P&ID, detail drawing, ASSY drawing)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, calendar), preferably having experience using Ms. Project; Autocad 2013, min. 2D
- Understand of basic Health, Safety & Environment
- Understand selection pump, prime mover, and accessories
- Know the main principles of rotating equipment, assembling, testing, and commissioning
- Knowledge basic project management
- Having good analytical thinking
- Proficient in English, both oral and written
- Placement in Cilandak – South Jakarta
Informasi Tambahan Lowongan Kerja
Tingkat Pekerjaan : Pegawai (non-manajemen & non-supervisor)
Kualifikasi : Sarjana (S1)
Pengalaman Kerja : 3 tahun
Jenis Pekerjaan : Penuh Waktu
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Teknik, Minyak/Gas / 509, 190
lientekno.com – Peluang Karier Menarik Menanti! Kami membuka pintu kesempatan bagi individu berbakat yang ingin bergabung dalam tim kami. Jika Anda memiliki semangat yang tinggi, kreativitas yang tak terbatas, dan motivasi untuk tumbuh bersama, ini adalah waktu yang tepat untuk mewujudkan impian Anda. Kami mencari individu yang berkomitmen untuk mencapai prestasi luar biasa dan berkontribusi pada kesuksesan perusahaan. Bergabunglah dengan kami dan menjadi bagian dari perjalanan yang menantang dan penuh inspirasi menuju kesuksesan bersama!
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, PT Multikarya Asia Pasifik Raya
- PT Multikarya Asia Pasifik Raya never ask for recruitment fee.
- PT Multikarya Asia Pasifik Raya never working with travel agent for recruitment process.
- Never pay anything for recruitment process.
Established in May 2002, as PT. Mudking Asia Pasifik Raya; a company that provides product and services for the oil and gas industry in Indonesia and the surrounding region of S.E. Asia and Australia. The company is committed to the quality of our products and services. We continue to grow as a company and stay focused on maintaining our customers satisfaction by focusing on our many lines of business rental services, repair/recertification, general trading and assurance of guaranteed availability of expendable parts for our call out order contracts.
MKAPR started out with one principal, Mud King Products L.L.C which was founded in August 2000 in Houston, Texas, USA. Along with the fast-paced activities of the oil and gas industry the worldwide. By the beginning of 2014, MKAPR has added additional lines to complement our already large portfolio. With additions such as solids control equipment, manufactured by Fluid Systems, Inc., a patented screen cleaning machine manufactured by Process Solutions International, both hazardous and explosion proof LED lighting solutions manufactured by EnduraliteLED Global, NFPA certified fire pump packages in conjunction with Phoenix Pump and Floway and produced water solutions manufactured by Accelerated. These fine lines of products compliment our offering to our current marketplace.
Our facilities include a spacious warehouse with computerized logistic management, ensuring fast and punctual delivery to our customers. The large warehouse also guarantees an ample and diverse supply for fast moving parts, and its high standard ensures the quality of our spare parts. We have a thorough QA/QC process upon receiving and a less than 5% reject on unacceptable parts. In addition, to ensure the highest quality, all our product have API certification by our principle manufacturers.
Pumps, spare parts and rental services have since satisfied our customers. By providing such to our clientele, they are able to justify the economics by appointing MKAPR as their “turnkey solution provider” for pump rental, repair and maintenance.
We have since added several additional principles and services to our portfolio, and thus able to become the “One Call” for when our clients require immediate assistance. After all, this is the oilfield, and we fully understand and our clients too appreciate it!
Service & Support : You Need It, We Provide It.
Our #1 priority is you, the client. We believe in our products that we stock and represent, and hold ourselves to the highest standards. We truly care about NDT as much as you do, which is why we offer the best client support for all your rig and production requirements.
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan PT Multikarya Asia Pasifik Raya
Ukuran Perusahaan : 51 – 200 pekerja
Waktu Proses Lamaran : 27 hari
Industri : Industri Berat/Mesin/Peralatan
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Asuransi kesehatan, Waktu regular, Senin – Jumat, Bisnis (contoh: Kemeja)
Lokasi : Jakarta Selatan