Easy DIY Fruit Sorbet
Picture this – a hot summer day, a backyard gathering, and the perfect treat to cool everyone down: Easy DIY Fruit Sorbet. As a seasoned chef, I’ve crafted a recipe that not only tantalizes your taste buds but is also a breeze to make.
- 2 cups mixed berries (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries)
- 1 cup fresh pineapple, diced
- 1/2 cup honey
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 1 cup water
- Combine the mixed berries, diced pineapple, honey, and lemon juice in a blender.
- Add water gradually while blending until you achieve a smooth consistency.
- Pour the mixture into a shallow dish and freeze for at least 4 hours.
- Every hour, take it out and stir to prevent ice crystals from forming.
- Once fully frozen, scoop the sorbet into bowls and garnish with fresh mint leaves.
Prep Time: 15 minutes | Freeze Time: 4 hours
Yield: 4 servings
A refreshing medley of berries and pineapple, this Easy DIY Fruit Sorbet is the epitome of summer in a bowl. The natural sweetness of the fruits combined with the tangy kick of lemon creates a delightful frozen treat that’s not only delicious but also guilt-free.
Nutritional information per serving: Calories: 120, Fat: 0g, Carbs: 32g, Protein: 1g
Make this sorbet, and you’ll have a go-to recipe for any sunny day. It’s a taste of paradise in every spoonful, and your friends and family will be asking for seconds!